gnu : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n large African antelope having a head with horns like an ox and a long tufted tail
- More sophisticated listeners preferred the grotesque beauty of the West African red river hog's grunt, the resonant, whuffing snort of the white-tailed gnu, the whistling whinny .
- Green a stern, bearded, and Biblical sort of character has lived, without duplicity, the life of a robust gnu.
- On the hillside roam bison, zebra, kangaroo, giraffe, llama, antelope, the emu and the gnu.
- Morgan Tsvangirai in The Zimbabwean
A GNU does not address the problems facing Zimbabwe or acknowledge the will of the Zimbabwean people,Tsvangirai told reporters and diplomats. "While the MDC remains committed to negotiations these must be based on the 29th March results...
- Nat Friedman in VNUNet.com
As a contributor, expert and leader in the open source community and to a number of open source projects such as Apache, Perl, sendmail, PHP, GNU and FreeBSD, I can see great value in viewing first hand how enterprises are using open source... Jim Jagielski http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jagielski&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHo3aXVLpvzocGVdt5u_uO0KLBZew Earthtimes http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/news_press_release,240662.shtml&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHZ-YuiL8ag0K88J5a8A7bWkFnsHA Dec 12, 2007
42565 58416 gnu With the release of the Connector source code, the entire Evolution product is now available under the GNU General Public Licence, and we are excited that customers are going to see the benefits in Novell's next Linux desktop as well as in future...