- n large African antelope having a head with horns like an ox and a long tufted tail
- This feeling about style, perhaps more than anything else, has always been Hemingway's credo--whether it concerned the right way to kill a bull, track a wildebeest, serve .
- Below the swirling funnel, a cheetah has brought down a baby wildebeest.
- The rainy season in Africa has led to the drowning of 10,000 wildebeest, one percent of the animals on the continent.
News & Articles
- Baby Wildebeest born at Chehaw Park
There is a new beast running around Chehaw Park and it is full of energy. A baby Wildebeest was born yesterday Thursday afternoon
June 14, 2013 - WALB Albany
- Chehaw has new "wilde" addition to the park
Chehaw is excited to announce the birth of a baby wildebeest in the African Veldt.
June 14, 2013 - WFXL Southwest Georgia
- Lion King Conaway is your newest best sports name contestant
Any time you have a chance to name your kid after one of the best animated movies from the early-to-mid 1990s, you have to do it. "I like my name," says Lion King, who played on the freshman basketball team this year. On or off the court, his name attracts as much attention as a wildebeest in a pack of hyenas. When he meets new people, "They always say, ‘What? Are you serious? Is that your real ...
June 10, 2013 - SB Nation
- Joe Cole in Telegraph.co.uk
We saw elephants, rhinos, zebras, wildebeest and all the food basically,said Cole, relaxing after training at Royal Bafokeng Sports Campus. "We didn't see any cats but they [game wardens] really tried. They got the speaker out with the...
- David Wells in The Columbian
Ostrich was phenomenal. Warthog was outstanding. A little different taste, but it's really good,Wells said while recounting his trip. "Hardebeest, wildebeest, gazelle, all that stuff. Very, very tasty. It's just the zebra you don't want to...
- Dave Rowntree in NME.com
Thank you very much indeed for this,drummer Dave Rowntree said as he, Graham Coxon and Damon Albarn accepted the award. "Alex [James, bassist] sends apologies, he's out milking wildebeest."