- n former measure of the United States economy; the total market value of goods and services produced by all citizens and capital during a given period (usually 1 yr)
- Over the past two years, according to one estimate by the Dublin-based Economic and Social Research Institute, migrant workers have added two percentage points to Ireland's gnp.
News & Articles
- Her Fortescue story; Ride on the A.J. Meerwald; BEN Column, Aug. 29, update 3
By BENjhummel@southjerseymedia.comWeb: nj.com/benPhone: 856-451-1000, ext. 556Cellphone: 856-237-6645FAX: 856-455-3098U.S. Army: RA13815980 The column that saves cemeteries and roads.—Good afternoon!—Gearing up for the long weekend?There’s a 50 percent chance rain.So go to work and ad to the country's GNP.—Would you like to...
Aug. 29, 2013 - Bridgeton News
- David Gilmour in Times Online
Gilmour said: "Like most people, I want to do everything I can to persuade the G8 leaders to make huge commitments to the relief of poverty and increased aid to the Third World. It's crazy that America gives such a paltry percentage of its GNP to...
- Lee Myung-bak in International Herald Tribune
The GNP and I will hold hands with all who wish to join in our goals to achieve regime change and build a world-leading country,Lee said to the cheers of supporters chanting his name at a Seoul auditorium where the party's national convention...
- Paul Volcker in Reuters
Wall Street doesn't like the possibility of an increase in interest rates with all the leverage out there,former Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker told foreign correspondents on Thursday. "Once in a while we had drops in GNP, is that...