- s moody and melancholic
- s showing a brooding ill humor
a glum, hopeless shrug
- In Band Wagon, glum and lonesome, he entered an amusement arcade and emerged 6 12 minutes later, having completed the greatest solo dance in movie history, Shine on Your Shoes.
- Many a glum-faced, kinky-polled native spat in the dust as the little imperial party passed.
- The Jianguomenwai Diplomatic Residence Compound is a glum, Stalinist-style group of buildings constructed in the 1970s to house the first foreigners allowed to live in China after .
News & Articles
- Calaveras board told to tighten their belts
SAN ANDREAS - Calaveras County faces another glum budget for the fiscal year that begins July 1, top county administrators told the Board of Supervisors on Tuesday.
June 12, 2013 - The Stockton Record
- One Man’s Opinion: So Cal baseball may be glum, but there is Puig
Summertime and the living is easy. Maybe somewhere, someplace, but definitely not with the three Southern California baseball teams. Seen [...] Read More The post One Man’s Opinion: So Cal baseball may be glum, but there is Puig appeared first on SWRNN .
June 10, 2013 - Southwest Riverside News Network
- John Roberts in Washington Post
Still, perhaps there is no reason to be unduly glum,Roberts said, taking direct aim at Stevens. "After all, today the author of a dissent issued in 1988 writes two majority opinions concluding that the views established in that dissent...
- Tommy Tuberville in al.com
Things looked very glum after the first couple of games with a tough schedule left,Tuberville said. "To rally and win seven out of nine is pretty good. We'd have liked to have won more, but we got better as the year went on. The players...
- President Bush in Virginia Tech Collegiate Times Online Edition
Why all the glum faces,said President Bush trying to break the ice. "It is clear the Democrat party had a good night last night: I am obviously disappointed with the outcome of the elections. After a series of thoughtful conversations...