- s of unmixed ancestry
full-blooded Native American
- s endowed with or exhibiting great bodily or mental health
- The Roman Empire in the 3rd and 4th Centuries began using mercenary troops from among the barbarians, when full-blooded Romans were running short.
- What would a full-blooded conservative stimulus plan look like?.
- A full-blooded international career of oil wildcatting, marital freewheeling and ambassadorial roving has left 52-year-old John Peyton Trimble irrepressibly convinced that .
News & Articles
- Sioux elder recovering after double lung transplant
Raymond New Holy has a new set of lungs and, his friends and family hope, a new lease on life.New Holy, a full-blooded Sioux elder who lives in Strasburg Township, underwent the double lung transplant surgery on Tuesday at UPMC Presbyterian Hospital in Pittsburgh."The surgery was successful," said h...
June 20, 2013 - Lancaster Online
- Luzerne man faces child porn charges
A Luzerne man arrested earlier this month on child pornography charges was hit today with possessing more than 1,700 illegal images, according to police. Michael John Shaw, 38, of 234 Bennett St., who told investigators he was acting like a “full-blooded pedophile” when he molested an 11-year-old boy, was charged with 1,753 new counts of possessing child porn.
June 20, 2013 - The Citizens' Voice
- President Bush in FOXNews
Some blamed the bureaucracy for a shameful blunder,Bush said. "Others suspected racism _ Woody was a full-blooded Sioux Indian. Whatever the reason, the first Sioux to ever receive the Medal of Honor died without knowing it was his."
- Terry Wallace in LIVENEWS.com.au
Jay Schulz has got a rib injury, we're not exactly sure of the extent of that,Wallace said after the match. "If you cop a full-blooded knee to the ribs going at the pace these blokes are going at, I think it was Richo (Richardson), so...
- Jacques Kallis in CNN International
I had my first full-blooded throw-downs today and it's coming along,said Kallis. "Hopefully I'll have a bat tomorrow and the next day. I'm pretty confident that I'll be 100 percent fit."