- s endowed with or exhibiting great bodily or mental health
- Once a month, back before the war, every red-blooded American boy who could lay his hands on 10 plunked it down for a Street Smith pulp called Doc Savage magazine.
- What more could you or any red-blooded American ask for? (Read PTI's 10 Questions for John Grisham) By the way, Kyle McAvoy isn't any ordinary first-year associate.
- When I asked him why he bought it, Weinstein said, "I'm a red-blooded American male.
News & Articles
- LEDGER COLUMNIST
Like any red-blooded kid growing up in the late 1970s to early 1980s, I was hooked on Atari 2600 games. All I wanted for my birthday or Christmas during that time span was another new cartridge to play. So during other times of the year, I scrimped and saved every penny to buy one on my own. read more
June 14, 2013 - Gaffney Ledger
- David Gest in Kansas City Star
To make sure we know just how hot his red blood flows, Gest says, "I love every pleasure women have to offer a red-blooded male."
- Brent Musburger in First Coast News
When he saw the scantily-clad Sterger and her very attractive friends, announcer Brent Musberger said, "15,000 young red-blooded American men just signed up to go to Florida State."
- Christopher Martin-Jenkins in Reuters India
The Times (www.timesonline.co.uk) cricket correspondent Christopher Martin-Jenkins wrote: "Shane Warne, Adam Gilchrist and the sheer red-blooded aggression of Australian cricket that they epitomise proved all too much for England again yesterday."