- s marked by richness and fullness of flavor
- Jane Zhu loves the full-bodied bordeaux at PuJ's bar in Shanghai's glitziest hotel.
- The full-bodied Italian red, it explains, will accentuate the heat of the dish rather than tone it down.
- The lighter roast results in some brighter notes, but it also gives you a less full-bodied coffee yet one that still tasted a little overboiled.
News & Articles
- Drivers run risks for the love of racing
DEARBORN, Mich. ? When they aren't competing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, it isn't unusual to find Cup drivers at local short tracks, racing anything from winged Sprint cars to full-bodied Late Model Sportsman entries.
June 14, 2013 - NASCAR.com via Yahoo! Sports
- Herb-marinated grilled flank steak with full-bodied wine
A flank steak benefits from being cooked rare or medium rare over a high flame in order not to make it tough. A good wine to pair with it would be a full-bodied wine with good tanins, such as the Witness Tree Dolcetto 'Remari.'
June 12, 2013 - Salem Statesman Journal
- BjÃ¶rk in NME.com
All I wanted to do for this album was just to have fun and do something that was full-bodied and really up,Bjork told Pitchfork. "It was a magical atmosphere in the photo shoot. It was kind of fun, because it wasn't about me, it was about...
- Beck in MarketWatch
Budweiser American Ale has the full-bodied taste profile of the amber ale style, yet is remarkably smooth and balanced,said Eric Beck, brewmaster for Budweiser American Ale. "It's an ale that's distinctly American in character, and the...
- Sara Moulton in Daily News Tribune
Epoisse: "It's a stinky cheese that smells stinky but tastes full-bodied and wonderful," Moulton says.