- n a member of the ancient Germanic peoples who spread from the Rhine into the Roman Empire in the 4th century
- n a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll
- v stamp with a postmark to indicate date and time of mailing
- v exempt by means of an official pass or letter, as from customs or other checks
- s characterized by directness in manner or speech; without subtlety or evasion
tell me what you think--and you may just as well be frank
- s clearly manifest; evident
News & Articles
- Frank Kimmel ties Katona's ARCA victory record with 79th
WINCHESTER, Ind. — Frank Kimmel won the ARCA Racing Series event at Winchester Speedway on Sunday to tie Iggy Katona's series victory record of 79. "Every once in a while you have one of those near flawless days," the 51-year-old Kimmel said. "This was one of those days for us." Kimmel, from Clarksville, Ind., won for the third time this season and the sixth at the track, leading 158 laps in 100 ...
July 1, 2013 - Boston Herald
- Autos: Chevrolet Impala channels Frank Sinatra
Frank Sinatra owned many cars, but there's no evidence he ever drove a Chevy Impala. That hasn't stopped Chevrolet from using his song 'Fly Me to the Moon,' written by Cole Porter, in commercials.
July 1, 2013 - The Indianapolis Star
- Frank Ocean Debuts Three New Songs
Frank Ocean debuted three new songs Tuesday night (June 25) at a concert in Munich, Germany
June 30, 2013 - antiMUSIC
- Bob Knight in ESPN
I've always thought that if there's ever an occasion for a song to be played on my behalf, I wanted it to be Frank Sinatra singing 'My Way,'said Knight, whose usually glaring facade showed hints of cracking during the outpouring of emotions....
- President Bush in USA Today
You can't be the president and the head of the military at the same time,Bush said. "I had a very frank discussion with him."