- n someone who performs dangerous stunts to attract attention to himself
- n a frankfurter served hot on a bun
- n a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll
News & Articles
- Man accused of exposing self to kids arrested 87 times
SEATTLE — A convicted rapist accused of exposing himself to children at a Seattle park has been arrested 87 times in Washington, the Seattle Post-Intelligencer reported. Joseph “Hotdog Captain” Porter was arrested June 2 after witnesses told police he exposed …
June 11, 2013 - Q13 FOX Seattle
- Sign up for Parkinson Disease Association fundraiser
The American Parkinson Disease Association’s Midwest Chapter will host a walk-a-thon fundraiser Sept. 7 starting at the Riverwalk Pavilion, 320 W. Jackson Ave., Naperville. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. Admission is free, including a continental breakfast, and a $25 or more donation gets walkers a T-shirt. The walk begins at 10 a.m. with a raffle at 11:30 a.m. A hotdog lunch is available ...
June 10, 2013 - The Naperville Sun
- Pat Quinn in Winnipeg Sun
I didn't want to ease up as far as how we played, I would've liked it to be 20 or 25,said Quinn. "I'm a celebrater, too, but I don't like the hotdog stuff and our kids actually did it on their own. I sure want them to be happy, but I don't...
- Paul Roos in Melbourne Herald Sun
Asked if Motlop would be dangerous anywhere on the SCG tomorrow when Sydney takes on the Power, coach Paul Roos said: "Even outside the ground, he could be getting a cup of coffee and a hotdog and still kick one. I wouldn't want to be standing him."
- Aasif Mandvi in Tampabay.com
I'm either playing Mr. Patel, the cab driver/deli owner hotdog vendor . . . or I'm playing Dr. Saunders, who's got this white name and nobody pays attention to the fact that he's brown,said Mandvi, who is now developing his one-man show as a...