- n a business establishment that combines a casino and a hotel
- n a building that houses both a hotel and a casino
- It was the third day of the walkout, and striking hotel-casino workers had formed a picket line outside Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
- Peter Morton, trend-sensitive co-founder of the Hard Rock Cafe chain, plans to open a Hard Rock hotel-casino in Las Vegas by late 1992.
- He failed, though, in an attempt earlier this year to build a $250 million hotel-casino in Atlantic City.
News & Articles
- 'PEEPSHOW' to end 4-year run in September
The lauded music and dance production PEEPSHOW will end its four-year run at Planet Hollywood hotel-casino on the Las Vegas Strip on Sept. 1, the show announced Tuesday.
July 10, 2013 - FOX 5 Las Vegas
- Harry Reid in San Jose Mercury News
The overly broad language hurts nonprofits in Nevada, especially,Reid wrote, citing the state's "long history of community integration with hotel-casino complexes."