- n an owner or manager of hotels
- The Shenzhen-based hotelier earned his fortune developing properties.
- Once a hotelier at the InterContinental in Kinshasa, where he helped organize Muhammad Ali's Rumble in the Jungle, Ammann first became concerned about the killing of primates .
- Not that you even need to step outside to get your retail fix: the hotel is connected to Club 21, a multilabel store (owned by hotelier and Donna Karan's chum, Christina Ong) that .
- Enrique Sarasola in NEWS.com.au
When I first started out people told me this would only be a hobby,Sarasola says. "What did I know about the hotel business? But what does it mean to be an hotelier? It's not like you are born one."
- Gore Vidal in Independent
It's been sold,Vidal tells me. "To an hotelier. A money-man. From what I hear, he is not prospering."
- Paul Blair in SportsFan Magazine
The only time there was any kind of tension that I saw was when we were working in Khao Lak and a Western woman hotelier came up to berate the producers about making the movie. She didn't care if it was a human drama, that it wasn't an exploitative... Chiwetel Ejiofor http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiwetel_Ejiofor&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF8D4DJT9s_e_GeD6gNqtKxaHmv8A calendarlive.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.calendarlive.com/movies/cl-ca-tsunami10dec10,0,1512946.story%3Fcoll%3Dcl-movies&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE40hrkDclwmmGj4XKahcwCKxUsiA Dec 7, 2006
48336 65494 hotfoot Outfielder Paul Blair said, Moe was something. They had to tell him to tone it down a little. I mean, you couldn't take your eyes off him. The man could give a hotfoot better than anybody. He was inventive. He would use cigarette lighter fluid and...