- n an asset of special worth or utility
cooking is his forte
- n (music) loud
- n the stronger part of a sword blade between the hilt and the foible
- a used chiefly as a direction or description in music
the forte passages in the composition
- r used as a direction in music; to be played relatively loudly
- Nuance, not flash, is his forte.
- Brown's forte is finding heavenly bodies, and there's nobody better at it than he.
- Jimmy Fallon's forte is the sketches.
News & Articles
- WEB EXTRA: Jerry Forte Interview (june)
Jerry Forte discusses an array of topics with FOX21's John Martin
June 21, 2013 - FOX21 Colorado Springs
- Nice Package With Lots of Toys Inside
The 2014 Kia Forte competes in a crowed field, and while it may not be the best performing compact sedan, it is one of the prettiest.
June 21, 2013 - New York Times
- Matt Forte, Tim Jennings Visit the Troops
Matt Forte, Tim Jennings, and former Bear Tim Jennings recently took a trip together. But the trio didn't go on an exotic vacation. Instead, they went to Germany with the USO to visit the troops. Photo Credit: Getty Images
June 19, 2013 - NBC Chicago
- Lou Lamoriello in International Herald Tribune
I have tremendous respect for what Brendan can bring and what he has brought,Lamoriello said. "The major impetus of this was to bring (him) to our power play and specialty teams, which has really been a forte of his in recent years. We...
- Edwin Meese III in International Herald Tribune
Public relations was his obvious forte, and he did a very good job of it throughout his life,Meese said. "Mike had an amazing way to understand how people would respond and he had a great way of helping Ronald Reagan get his message across...
- Tony Gwynn in USA Today
Gwynn, reiterating he wasn't a home run hitter, said in the Associated Press interview: "My forte was putting the bat on the ball. To get into the Hall of Fame for me would just mean validation that I could be that kind of player and be very good at...