- v make less visible or unclear
- s obscured by fog
he could barely see through the fogged window
- Dodd, fogged in in Sioux City, Iowa, joined by phone, discussed why there's talk of an independent candidate.
- Through darkroom accidents and her use of 19th century glass-plate developing techniques, these pictures come to us fogged, scratched and indistinct, like her portrait of a wounded .
- It got fogged over a bit with all the other crazy stuff that was going on but in the beginning when you took LSD you saw that there was something all wrong with this whole set-up .
News & Articles
- 'The Exorcist' turns 40 (and the pea soup stains still remain)
The movie The Exorcist isn't a product of the '80s. It was more of a demon of the '80s. The first time I saw it, I was 14 years old and my friends and I had somehow watched it late at night -- either on VHS or TV, the fear has fogged the exact details. Watching it after dark was mistake No. 1. Not turning it off after the first 15 …
June 19, 2013 - Tampa Bay Times
- City to begin mosquito fogging in parks
The city of Ames will begin its mosquito fogging program in its parks on Monday, June 24, and continue through Labor Day. Residents who are planning large events may call the city’s Parks and Recreation Department and request a park be fogged before the event, officials said in a news release issued Tuesday.
June 19, 2013 - The Ames Tribune
- Lewis Hamilton in Bangkok Post
I couldn't see him in the mirror and my vizor was fogged up. I couldn't see or hear him. It was a risk he didn't have to take,said Hamilton.
- Chase Blackburn in Newsday
It feels like there's water in my ear or something,Blackburn said yesterday. "I can hear and everything; it just feels like it's all fogged up."