foggy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s stunned or confused and slow to react (as from blows or drunkenness or exhaustion)
- s indistinct or hazy in outline
- s filled or abounding with fog or mist
- s obscured by fog
- She also said that the principal, who was not present at the meeting, is now "foggy in his memory" of how he heard about the pact.
- After three weeks of recuperating in sunny Texas, Lyndon Johnson returned last week to some foggy economic weather in Washington.
- In July you knew it would be so foggy you would not be able to see 10 feet in front of you, and so cold in the morning that the grass would be silvery-white with frost.
News & Articles
- Boston Avenue United Methodist is sight to behold
To my frequently foggy recollection, I've only ever had one photo shoot in a church.
June 13, 2013 - Tulsa World
- Foggy Tuesday Morning With Afternoon Sunshine
Noon Update: The fog is gone, allowing visibilities to return to 10 miles across the region. Temperatures are in the mid and upper 70s and are climbing quickly under mostly sunny skies. Lexington is now at 78°. _______________________________________________ Foggy conditions will continue to reduce visibilities this morning across Kentucky, but by your lunch break, we should be seeing mostly ...
June 11, 2013 - ABC 36 Lexington
- Foggy Scene at Wrigley Field Not Even Close to Describing Game Conditions
One of the inherent traits of Wrigley Field—the longtime home of the Chicago Cubs —is the fact that it sits about a mile from the shores of Lake Michigan. As such, at times the venerable stadium is susceptible to foggy conditions. That was certainly the case on Monday with the Cubs hosting the Cincinnati Reds . The fog was thick enough to engulf most of the field and set up some unique ...
June 11, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Adam Graves in ESPN
I was foggy. I had no idea,Graves said. "It caught me off guard and I was like, 'Go back there, it's your night."
- Constanza Romero in International Herald Tribune
As he worked, August always started in a foggy place, sort of like a collage artist, and then scenes connected as he slowly rewrote,says Romero, recalling her husband's writing habits.
- Andy Reid in TSN.ca
He was foggy when he stood up and walked off the field,Reid said Monday about Westbrook's condition after the injury. "We could sense that there was something wrong there."