flesh out :
- v make fat or plump
- v add details, as to an account or idea; clarify the meaning of and discourse in a learned way, usually in writing
- v become round, plump, or shapely
News & Articles
- Dannemora to hold noise-ordinance hearing
Town Council invites public input at 6 tonight to help flesh out the details of a possible town-wide law.
June 26, 2013 - Plattsburgh Press-Republican
- Damian Lillard Previews NBA Life for Draft Prospects from Mid-Majors
It's barely been a year since Damian Lillard turned pro, and already the Weber State alum and current Portland Trail Blazers mainstay has managed to flesh out a rather impressive resume for himself. Lottery pick in the NBA Draft? Check. Summer League MVP? Check. All-Star Weekend Skills Challenge champion? Check. Fourth unanimous Rookie of the Year in league history? Check. All-Star? MVP ...
June 25, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Quantum Break live-action series comes with the game
The symbiotic live-action series produced as part of the Xbox One-exclusive "time travel mystery" Quantum Break will be included with the game when it ships, Remedy Creative Director Sam Lake has confirmed. Quantum Break continues Remedy's trend of using other forms of media - in its worlds and outside of them - to flesh out the universe of its games. Max Payne's story was told in pages ripped ...
June 11, 2013 - Joystiq