- n pretending with intention to deceive
- n the act of giving a false appearance
- v make believe with the intent to deceive
- v make a pretence of
- She tried to carve out a third option--feigning improvement by, as she put it, acting "as normal as I could.
- You will be forgiven if, like my friends at PTI, you are scratching your head and feigning interest, hoping I'll get quickly to the sexy stuff, like best non-fiction feature (the .
- It presents a portrait of the band tired of touring and feigning interest, of the boring, naked groupies, of life for a few lads who are already blas about getting anything they .
News & Articles
- Mad Men Ads: Smirnoff and Nixon/Agnew in '68
Don stays home from work feigning illness and drinking too much, as he mourns what happened with Sally. Ken goes hunting with two Chevy executives and accidentally gets shot in the face. Betty tells Don that Sally doesn’t want to visit him anymore and that she wants to go to boarding school.
June 17, 2013 - Duke University