felafel : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n small croquette of mashed chick peas or fava beans seasoned with sesame seeds
- Joyo - At least Bill-o didn't call it a "felafel" .
- The Near East may never solve its tensions, but American Arabs and Jews agree upon the merits of the felafel Arabian bread stuffed with beans, salad, pickle, ol ives and .
- On their summer lunch hours in midtown Manhattan, office workers now can pass up the hot-dog man in favor of felafel wrapped in Syrian bread, or quiche Lorraine, a gyro sandwich .
News & Articles
- 'Purim in Israel' this year's holiday theme
GOSHEN — Humus and felafel were on the menu to give party-goers a taste of Israel. Orange County Chabad chose "Purim in Israel" as its holiday theme , said Rabbi Meir Borenstein, director.
March 20, 2014 - The Goshen Chronicle
- John Birmingham in Sydney Morning Herald
One of my favourites was when he got me to save up all my unwashed underwear and socks,Birmingham says. "He got a whole load of biohazard bags and we put one stinking, wretched sock in the bag with a copy of Felafel and sent them off to...
- Gideon Ezra in Ha'aretz
This doesn't help me as far is work is concerned,says Ezra. "Aside from the fact that it's nice and full of people, there is no positive change. The American tourists eat felafel, walk around and buy flowers."
- Bram Presser in Jerusalem Post
There are many "shining moments" from past trips here, Presser says, "Once I tried to do an internal felafel on-stage. I put all the ingredients in my mouth - tahini paste, falafel mix, salad - and then jumped up and down."