feist : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a nervous belligerent little mongrel dog
- But after issuing two statements first a clarification, then an apology within three days of the original blast, she got her feist back.
News & Articles
- MONROE: Feist sent on unpaid leave following crash
MONROE — Township Engineer and resident Ernest Feist has been placed on unpaid medical leave following a car crash last week that injured a total of four people, officials said.
June 15, 2013 - The Cranbury Press
- Nikki Yanofsky in Toronto Sun
She called him up and said, 'I think I have a song that would be cool for Nikki's voice,Yanofsky said. "I was like, 'What? Feist wrote a song for me?' I love her. Everybody knows who she is. And to have her behind it, it's just kind of a...
- Beck in Rolling Stone
They came by after a long day filming a TV appearance and still managed to put down 8 songs with us,Beck writes on his Record Club site. "Leslie Feist happened to be in town editing her documentary and heard we were all getting together."
- Zack Werner in Medicine Hat News
While you sang just fine, you kind of came across as Elvira or Mistress of the Dark singing a Feist song, and that just doesn't make sense,Werner said, in reference to Thiessen's all-black outfit.