feedstock : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the raw material that is required for some industrial process
- Biofuel is often made by unleashing bacteria or yeast on a feedstock, like corn or sugarcane through fermentation, the microbes convert the energy contained in the feedstock .
- Back in Hong Kong, Chinese thenardite producer Lumena Resources (thenardite is a key ingredient in powder detergents, textiles, glass, chemical feedstock and pharmaceuticals) rang .
- The stored vegetation a feedstock mixture of grass, corn, green rye and the odd potato will be fed through two giant indoor digesters, where it's churned into a green-brown .
News & Articles
- NREL Teams with Navy, Private Industry to Make Jet Fuel from Switchgrass
As one of 4 biorefinery projects funded recently by Energy Department, NREL is partnering with Cobalt Technologies, U.S. Navy, and Show Me Energy Cooperative to demonstrate that jet fuel can be made economically and in large quantities from renewable biomass feedstock such as switchgrass. Results will help determine whether process is ready for commercial scale. If so, U.S. Department of ...
June 14, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Company Profile for Calysta Energy
--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Calysta Energy, Inc. is developing a biological gas-to-liquids™ (BioGTL™) and biological gas-to-chemicals (BioGTC™) technology using methane – an energy-rich component of natural gas – as a new feedstock for high value industrial chemicals and transportation fuels with cost and performance advantages over current processes. Company: Calysta Energy Headquarters Address: 1140 O ...
June 14, 2013 - Business Wire
- New Release: Titanium Feedstock Annual Review 2013 – Comprehensive Review of Global Titanium Feedstock Sector by ...
TZ Minerals International (TZMI) is pleased to announce the release of the 2013 edition of the Titanium Feedstock Annual Review. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10783690.htm
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Jacob Zuma in Times LIVE
Though our trade has been focused on the exchange of valuable commodities, raw materials and feedstock, we believe true potential benefits lie in the expansion of value-added trade,Zuma said in India yesterday.
- Barack Obama in Toronto Star
Siluria is pursuing one of the grand challenges of the petrochemical industry. The knock-on effects in the petrochemical value chain would be profound - just like previous feedstock shifts, wood to coal in the 19th century, and coal to oil in the... Bill Joy http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Joy&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGgCkrxI-9lHVGaN1ol9S8_Q6dHqQ Chemical Online.com (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.chemicalonline.com/article.mvc/Siluria-Technologies-Unlocks-Key-0001&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGVC8F400Yapn7GItSYNLu0jNoPpQ Jul 1, 2010
36860 47599 feel To be honest, I do not feel that I deserve to be in the company of so many of the transformative figures who've been honoured by this prize," Obama said. "But I also know that this prize reflects the kind of world that those men and women...