eyepatch : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a protective cloth covering for an injured eye
- It was Ogilvy who immortalized Hathaway shirts with Baron Wrangel's eyepatch and bearded Commander Whitehead for Schweppes.
- Baron George Wrangell, 65, Russian aristocrat and onetime New York Journal-American society columnist, who made advertising history in 1951 when he donned an eyepatch (though he .
- Imagine her sitting in a chair all day stroking a cat OR picture her as Largo with an eyepatch and trying to nuke Miami in scuba gear.
- Criss Angel in Los Angeles Times
Angel, according to Clarke, jumped right into tasteless threatenting: "Don't ever write another word about me, or you'll need an eyepatch over your other eye."
- Ferdinand Mount in guardian.co.uk
The atmosphere was rendered more sinister still by the fact that the prime minister was wearing a large black eyepatch,writes Mount. "The single lamp that was still functioning gave a weird cinematic effect. It was as though I had tracked...