engrossing : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v devote (oneself) fully to
- v consume all of one's attention or time
- s capable of arousing and holding the attention
- By understanding the nature of playthe activities that we all enjoyed as children but are later taught to eschew as adultsMiyamoto is able to create engrossing games that .
- It's an engrossing story of how the West was won--or bought.
- Blood Diamond, the fitfully engrossing drama from director Edward Zwick (Glory, The Last Samurai), links Danny with the diamond's discoverer, Solomon Vandy (Djimon Hounsou, ever .
News & Articles
- 99 Words About ... Showtime's Overstuffed 'Ray Donovan'
Ray Donovan's(10 p.m. Sunday, Showtime) title character, an all-around tough guy (Liev Schreiber), is L.A.'s best fixer. Hire him to make a problem - any problem - go away and consider it gone. But the engrossing new drama from "Southland" creator Ann
June 27, 2013 - Las Vegas Review-Journal
- The Mother Who Was Once Denied is a Stirring Memoir of Womanhood
New engrossing book presents an inspiring play about one woman who never loses faith amidst a judgmental world. (PRWeb June 24, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/MaryBottomTinsley/TheMotherWhoWasOnceDenied/prweb10862800.htm
June 25, 2013 - PRWeb
- 2013 Confederations Cup: 5 Standout Players Following the Group Stage
The Group stage of the Confederations Cup is beyond us, and the four remaining teams now approach the business end of the competition. The early stages of the contest brought a number of fascinating, engrossing clashes and football of the highest order. There were also a series of outstanding performances from players across the spectrum of competing teams. This article profiles five of the ...
June 25, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Sir Alex Ferguson in International Herald Tribune
It'll be a fantastically engrossing game as normal against Liverpool,Ferguson said. "You can't avoid the intensity of it, the tension, the atmosphere. The game that players always want to play in."