- n housing that someone is living in
he built a modest dwelling near the pond
- v think moodily or anxiously about something
- v originate (in)
- v inhabit or live in; be an inhabitant of
- v exist or be situated within
- v come back to
- During those years, Krawcheck earned Weill's ireand respect when she was later proved correctby dwelling on the pitfalls of Weill's acquisition of Salomon.
- They focus on exploring their emotions (hence the name) with a particular dwelling on typical teenage depression.
- Nothing is more adored by cubicle-dwelling Gen-Xers than geek kitsch.
News & Articles
- Soquel Creek Water District charges for Capitola granny unit under scrutiny
SOQUEL -- In Soquel, Capitola and Aptos, a property owner who creates a granny unit is expected to pay for an individual water meter and pay fees of $12,000, slated to go up to $16,000 in July. But Kym DeWitt, elected Capitola treasurer in November, challenged the meter requirement for an accessory dwelling unit in Capitola and sought a variance from the Soquel Creek Water District.
June 12, 2013 - Santa Cruz Sentinel
- The longtime owners of the house where Francis Ouimet was raised appreciate their shrine
The owners of the dwelling where Francis Ouimet was raised appreciate their shrine.
June 11, 2013 - Golf Magazine
- Board approves dwelling conversion
The New Castle Zoning Hearing Board of Appeals has granted a special exception for a two-family dwelling. Michael Ann Lewis was granted the appeal for the property at 300 Rhodes Place. The house is currently a single-family dwelling.
June 8, 2013 - New Castle News
- Bruce Flegg in Wingham Chronicle
There are a large number of investors who buy small-to-medium-sized lots or an older apartment building,Dr Flegg said. "Much of the lower cost rental properties will increasingly be in multi-dwelling situations ...... this rise will add to...