- v think moodily or anxiously about something
- v originate (in)
The problems dwell in the social injustices in this country
- v inhabit or live in; be an inhabitant of
this kind of fish dwells near the bottom of the ocean
- v exist or be situated within
- v come back to
Don't dwell on the past
- Unlike previous accounts of the Somalia debacle, Peterson does not dwell on the October 1993 firefight that killed 18 American Rangers and 312 Somali.
- Usually the fables dwell in the back of the mind, or not at all, since we go about our lives conditioned to think that however bad things get, it's not you know what.
- It's harder to find a romance where they dwell on the hand-holding.
News & Articles
- Cam Newton: Panthers need running game
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Last season, a lot of fans thought the Carolina Panthers weren’t using their running backs properly. On Wednesday, one very influential person weighed in and stressed the importance of the running game. “For us the running game is key,’’ quarterback Cam Newton said during a break between minicamp practices. “I think last year or the years past, and I don’t want to dwell on ...
June 12, 2013 - ESPN Blogs
- The Printed Page: This Sleek, Comfy Home? Yeah, It's Made of Recycled Trash
Photo by Mark Seelen/Dwell With some exceptions, architecture built from discarded goods don't need to look like trash; in fact, there's a slew of evidence—including all manner of impeccable shipping container houses, eco-friendly millionaire pads, and, err, cafes made from...
June 11, 2013 - Curbed
- Dwell Media and ASID Team up with Klein Financial to Reinvigorate Downtown LA Lofts
Dwell Media and the American Society of Interior Designers have teamed up to reimagine the interior designs of 8 model units in revitalized downtown LA loft properties, 1600 Vine and Met Lofts (PRWeb June 06, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10806753.htm
June 6, 2013 - PRWeb
- Kay Yow in SI.com
If you start to dwell on the wrong things, it'll take you down fast,Yow said. "Every morning, I wake up and the first thing I think of is I'm thankful. I'm thankful for another day."
- Lukas Podolski in Toronto Sun
It was my fault. I missed,Podolski said. "I accept responsibility and I don't want to dwell on it."
- Serena Williams in Bangkok Post
Initially I thought, is this the right schedule? I thought maybe there was a mistake. But I can't dwell on that,Williams said. "I have to really focus on winning."