- n pretentious or silly talk or writing
- n saliva spilling from the mouth
- v be envious, desirous, eager for, or extremely happy about something
- v let saliva drivel from the mouth
The baby drooled
- When the Games were a big hit, drool started running down the chins of Massachusetts Republicans.
- Schrempp still insists that buying Chrysler gives Daimler the mass-market heft--and the profits--necessary to keep developing the cool features that make Mercedes buyers drool.
- PTI Magazine: With plush-monkey TVs, waterproof cameras and more, this year's guide has gizmos to make big a little kids drool.
News & Articles
- Harry Styles Boxing Is The Sexiest Thing We've Seen All Day (PHOTO)
Harry Styles shows off his boxing skills. Let the drooling commence. You're nuts if you thought One Direction's Harry Styles did something like Zumba to get his buff, toned body (even though his recent twerk fest on stage isn't too far off). No, HARRY ACTUALLY BOXES TO GET IN SHIRTLESS SHAPE. That's right, the boy [...]
June 19, 2013 - MTV
- Meet the Model: Nina Agdal
Whether she’s attending the prom with a high schooler, making the world drool while she eats a Carl’s Jr. burger or showing off her life via Instagram, Nina Agdal has quickly become one of the most recognizable SI swimsuit models. The Danish beauty captured SI’s 2012 Rookie of the Year Award and appeared in body paint for the 2013 issue. SwimDaily sat down with Nina to discuss her phobias, first ...
June 18, 2013 - Sports Illustrated
- Gunn8217s ablazin8217
By the time a rainbow appeared above the ridge Sunday evening, the Navajo Trail Open had the race to the finish tournament directors drool over. In one corner, the local hero. In the other, the long-driving Scotsman. With several others nipping at their heels. And it was good to the last putt. Tied heading to the 18th...
June 18, 2013 - The Durango Herald
- Brian Coleman in guardian.co.uk
Coleman told the London Evening Standard yesterday that his expenses were "none of the public's business". "They are not entitled to drool over our personal lives. I'm not going to help the mad, bad and the sad, the bloggers on the internet....
- Vladimir Putin in Reuters
Heads of state have no right to whinge, or drool for any reason...... If they are going to slobber and blow snot and say things are bad, bad, then that's how it will be,Putin said.