- n pretentious or silly talk or writing
- In the end, beneath the philosophical tosh and the high-blown action, this movie is just good guys (and gals)--basically, terrifically buff liberal humanists vs.
- Pish-tosh, you say, and you're probably right.
- Alien lived as a demonstration of the power of style and sheer moviemaking technique to transform tosh into terror that continues to haunt the memory.
News & Articles
- Cision’s Chief Financial Officer to Leave His Position
STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News: Cision (STO:CSN) today announces that its Chief Financial Officer Tosh Bruce-Morgan will leave the company during the fourth quarter of 2013. Tosh Bruce-Morgan was previously CFO for the European division for two years and is Group CFO since September 2011. “Tosh has played a key role in Cision over the last four years, and he has been a driving force ...
June 12, 2013 - Business Wire
- Say Hello To The Porsche 911 GT3 And Its Bodacious Ass
Welcome to Midnight Oil, where we keep you awake with pornographic images of cars that are sure to haunt your dreams. Some people say Porsche 911s are boring. I say pish tosh to them. Look at DAT ASSSSS. Luckily, friend of Jalopnik GF Williams knows just how great Porsches are and took this awesome pic. We're going to be featuring images from GF all week, so get ready for some truly pornographic ...
June 11, 2013 - Jalopnik
- Review: Daniel Tosh holds nothing back at sold-out Paramount
Daniel Tosh doesn’t hold anything back. Wednesday night when he strode onto the Paramount stage was no exception. As soon as Tosh took the stage for the 9:30 p.m. show — having done a sold out show at 7 p.m. as well — people got to their feet, clapping, cheering, whistling, screaming.
June 7, 2013 - The Gazette
- Mick McCarthy in guardian.co.uk
Good old Tosh,said McCarthy, who has started Eastwood only once in the past month. "I hope Wales play well in their next two games, because someone might then ask me what I think. This debate about me not picking Freddy is not worrying me...
- Dean Saunders in ic Wales
I know nothing about it. It sounds like a load of tosh. The only link I can possibly think of is that Campbell Ogilvie, the Hearts chief executive, used to be secretary at Rangers. He's a real football man and a real gentleman and whether people... Stuart McCall http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuart_McCall&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEDl7sdj-MVjl7PRn46ZnOI0ERDxw Sportinglife.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.sportinglife.com/football/scottishpremier/news/story_get.cgi%3FSTORY_NAME%3Dsoccer/08/07/09/manual_112729.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFqEZq38OxrTgMrAgJlElVoSG6MYA Jul 9, 2008
100971 134067 tosh Saunders, Wales' assistant manager, said: Tosh was careful to talk in general terms, not just singling out one or two players. Anything else would be wrong." "Gabbidon is now playing every week for West Ham, he'sa good lad and I know that...