- n pretentious or silly talk or writing
- The fiery visitor is called Kohoutek (after its discoverer, Czech Astronomer Lubo Kohoutek pronounced Loo-bosh Ko-hoe-tek); it promises to rival and perhaps surpass in .
- Said he: "It's all bosh.
- By the end of a fortnight, sturdy, feet-on-the-ground Undecideds who knew the whole thing was bosh were talking to their plants just in case the lunatics were right.
News & Articles
- Chris Bosh Downplays Sale of Miami House
Once the media got wind of Chris Bosh selling his house in Miami, they tried to link it to his ongoing postseason struggles . The Heat’s star forward says he has no intention of playing anywhere but South Beach.
June 13, 2013 - Slam
- Bosh swears off 3-pointers
SAN ANTONIO (AP) -- Every time Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh caught the ball out near the 3-point line in the first two games of the NBA Finals, he had all the room in the world. There was no crowding from the San Antonio Spurs, no annoying defender with a hand in Bosh's face.
June 12, 2013 - The Associated Press via Yahoo! Sports
- PBT: Bosh promises to lay off three-pointers
In Game 1, Chris Bosh was 0-for-3 from three-point range (including a key miss late) but 5-of-8 from the midrange. Lesson learned. In Game 2 Bosh didn’t take a three and was 3-of-6 from the midrange — he had a far more effective and efficient game.
June 12, 2013 - MSNBC