- n a person engaged in slave trade
- n someone who holds slaves
- v let saliva drivel from the mouth
- In 1805 the Irish immigrant and repentant slaver Thomas Branagan published two huge epic poems against slavery, including the autobiographical "Penitential Tyrant; or, Slave Trader .
- Soon, but not soon enough given Tarantino the actor's tendency to slaver, the guy's genitals turn to goo and he gets a stick in the eye the wooden stalk McGowan's been hobbling .
- Apologetically the slaver asked his agent to stoop to recruiting Chilean women.
News & Articles
- '12 Years a Slave' is the best film of the year
Horrors of slavery shown anew. by Sam Eifling The harrowing, haunting "12 Years a Slave" follows the memoir of Solomon Northup, a free black man who was living in upstate New York in 1841 when kidnappers drugged him and sold him into slavery. Shanghaied and unable to prove his identity, Northup was shipped to Louisiana, held in bondage and forced into labor. He wanted only to get home. This is ...
Oct. 30, 2013 - Arkansas Times
- Steve Watson in Telegraph.co.uk
Smith gave Watson his debut for Newcastle in 1990, and Watson says: "I love Jim Smith, and I still see him to this day, usually in Marbella during the summer. When I'm drunk I slaver all over him, thanking him for giving me a chance when I was only...