- n an appreciable consequence (especially a lessening)
it made a dent in my bank account
- n a depression scratched or carved into a surface
- n an impression in a surface (as made by a blow)
- v make a depression into
The bicycle dented my car
- Amm-i-Dent, a dentifrice supposed to head off tooth decay, had indisputably set the trade's teeth on edge.
- Vital Dent's prices, although below those of high-end dentists, are not much lower than the typical rates in most major cities (and like many traditional dentists, Vital Dent doesn .
- The bodies were made of brightly colored, dent-resistant plastic, like PlaySkool furniture.
News & Articles
- Congressman Charlie Dent to cosponsor Safe-Schools act
After a meeting with Equality Pennsylvania President Adrian Shanker and a delegation of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender leaders, Rep. Charlie Dent of the 15th District has agreed to become the latest co-sponsor of the Safe-Schools Improvement Act, according to a news release.
June 14, 2013 - Lebanon Daily News
- Wendy Dent Premieres 'December 25' at Sydney Film Festival After Joining World Economic Forum of East Asia and World ...
Award winning writer-filmmaker Wendy Dent, World Economic Forum Young Global Leader 2013 and University of Southern California School of Cinematic Arts Visiting Scholar (2012-2013) successfully premieres her film 'December 25' at the Sydney Film Festival, after taking part in the World Economic Forum of East Asia and the World Economic Forum of the Middle East and North Africa. (PRWeb June 11 ...
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Greg Dent, Florida State Receiver, Arrested For Sexual Assault Against Female Friend During Sleepover [UPDATE]
Dent, 23, was the team's 5th leading receiver in 2013.
June 10, 2013 - The Big Lead
- Charles Grassley in CQPolitics.com
It's tricky to make sure the relief is big enough to make a dent in our huge economy and done in a way that stimulates growth,said Sen. Charles E. Grassley of Iowa, the ranking Republican on the Finance Committee.
- Phil Jackson in USA Today
They're much more active on their home court,said Lakers coach Phil Jackson. "This is a problem a coach is always chattering about, you don't let a crowd or noise dent your energy. The energy level obviously played more prolific in this...
- Miroslav Klose in FOXNews
The team will continue to develop further,said striker Miroslav Klose. "This defeat has put a dent in our spirit but we are not demoralized. This team played a great tournament and will only become better."