nick : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an impression in a surface (as made by a blow)
- n (British slang) a prison
he's in the nick
- n a small cut
- v cut slightly, with a razor
The barber's knife nicked his cheek
- v cut a nick into
- v divide or reset the tail muscles of
- v mate successfully; of livestock
News & Articles
- Nick Howrey to play acoustic show at Dirty’s
CHARLESTON — Nick Howrey, grandson of Jack and Ruth Howrey of Charleston, will perform an acoustic concert at 7 p.m. July 5 at Dirty’s Bar and Grill, located at 706 Lincoln Ave. in Charleston.
June 13, 2013 - Journal Gazette & Times-Courier
- Nick Miller honored for 25 years with Chambersburg Fire Department
CHAMBERSBURG - Firefighter/emergency medical technician Nick Miller has seen several fellow officers and seven chiefs retire from the Chambersburg Fire Department, but one thing has remained the same in his 25 years: His drive to help people.
June 13, 2013 - Chambersburg Public Opinion
- Nick Robinson: 'David Letterman' Appearance - Watch Now!
Nick Robinson suits up for his appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman on Tuesday night (June 11) in New York City. The 18-year-old Melissa & Joey actor talks about just graduating high school and his brand new film Kings of Summer. PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Nick Robinson “On my way [...]
June 12, 2013 - Just Jared Jr.