- n a wild gathering involving excessive drinking and promiscuity
- v corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
debauch the young people with wine and women
- These days many in the West remember the glamorous revolutionary as a debauch and a demagogue--the man who told Western countries to go to hell with their aid and pulled Indonesia .
- Prefaced by a fictitious academic fathead who presents it as a message to "parents, social workers, and educators," the book describes the transcontinental debauch of a twelve .
- The impression is of a hydra-headed debauch: it was a classic Hollywood celebrity legal melodrama; a race-relations story; a marriage-gone-acrid; a foray into detective work and .