- n act of transferring property title from one person to another
- v make known; pass on, of information
- v serve as a means for expressing something
- v transfer to another
- v transmit a title or property
- v transmit or serve as the medium for transmission
- v take something or somebody with oneself somewhere
- v go or come after and bring or take back
- In his classic 1922 study Public Opinion, journalist Walter Lippmann maintained that pictures are "the surest way of conveying an idea.
- More than any teacher or workshop, Blackwell says, "parents can play a critical role in conveying this message to their children by praising their effort, strategy and progress .
- The candidate himself is looking well, conveying an image of sun-dappled middle age.
News & Articles
- tna Unveils Innovative Solutions At Fispal
Leading packaging solutions specialist, tna, will be presenting its flagship high performance bagging, conveying and seasoning systems to the Brazilian market for the first time at FISPAL 2013
June 14, 2013 - Meat and Poultry Online
- Plymouth Minnesota Office Space Tenant Bystrom Conveying & Process Inc Celebrates 20th Anniversary with JGM Properties
Plymouth Minnesota office space tenant; manufacturer representative, Bystrom Conveying & Process, occupying a office space at Medicine Lake Property in Plymouth office and warehouse building, is celebrating the company’s 20th anniversary. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/office_space/Plymouth_Minnesota/prweb10801290.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Will: Benefits to sugar producers make U.S. sugar costs high
The steamboat conveying Andrew Jackson up the Ohio River toward his tumultuous 1829 inauguration had brooms lashed to its bow, symbolizing Old Hickory's vow to clean up Washington.
June 13, 2013 - Lubbock Avalanche-Journal
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in Sydney Morning Herald
We will also be conveying very directly and personally to the Haitian people our long-term, unwavering support, solidarity and sympathies to reinforce President [Barack] Obama's message that they are not facing this crisis alone,Mrs Clinton said.
- Marc Dann in Reuters Canada
While conveying this information to us is a good first step, MySpace needs to do more, including implementing an effective age verification system that will make the site considerably safer,Ohio AG Marc Dann said in a statement.
- Nelson Chamisa in Times Online
Either Mr Mugabe is mischievous or genuinely out of touch with reality,said Nelson Chamisa, a spokesman for the party. "Instead of conveying a message of condolences, Mr Mugabe was busy politicking."