- n the activity of keeping something secret
- v prevent from being seen or discovered
- v hold back; keep from being perceived by others
- a covering or hiding
the concealing darkness
concealing curtains prevented discovery
News & Articles
- 7-Eleven Raids: Nine Arrested For Illegal Workers
The U.S. Attorney’s Office today unsealed two indictments charging nine 7-Eleven store owners and operators with wire fraud, steling identities, and concealing and harboring illegal immigrants. The defendants are accused hiring “dozens” of illegal immigrants and giving them identities stolen …
June 18, 2013 - WebProNews
- Feds Bust 'Modern-Day Plantation System'
Federal authorities seized 14 7-Elevens in the U.S. on Monday and arrested nine owners and managers on charges of concealing illegal immigrants and committing identity theft.
June 17, 2013 - FOX Business Small Business Center
- The best sentences we read today
He has violated a couple of the most basic tenets of Concealing Your War Crimes. Rule No. 1: Do not write a memoir about your war crimes.
June 15, 2013 - Washington Post
- Greg Abbott in Galveston County Daily News
BP Products is charged with polluting our environment, concealing information from authorities and harming Texans,Abbott said.
- Stephen Harper in Toronto Sun
The regime's latest moves bring Iran considerably closer to possessing weapons-grade material,Harper said in a statement Wednesday. "Iran's past history of deliberately concealing aspects of its nuclear program makes this latest move even...
- Muir Russell in Environment News Service
On the allegation that the CRU scientists were "withholding concealing or manipulating" temperature data, Russell explained, "We concluded that whether or not you use data with or without the modifications or adjustments CRU used, and even if...