conceal : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v prevent from being seen or discovered
- v hold back; keep from being perceived by others
She conceals her anger well
- The reasonable bipartisan amendment on conceal-carry reciprocity, which I am proud to co-sponsor with 25 of my Senate colleagues, is about safety and the simple recognition that .
- A federal grand jury is currently investigating whether any crimes were committed in connection with campaign laws in an effort to conceal his affair with Rielle Hunter.
- The Congressional committee staff said that the move was an effort to conceal the event.
News & Articles
- Health Barrier: From insurance coverage to simply finding a doctor, health care presents challenges for the ...
Transgender patients “have to go through things that others don't for basic health care." by Lauren Daley Three hours before Michael David Battle starts his day, he begins thinking about binding his breasts, and the questions he might face. What shirt will best conceal his chest?… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to the comments on this story ]
June 12, 2013 - Pittsburgh City Paper
- Veteran Denied Conceal and Carry License
James Redmon says wanted his conceal and carry license so he could put his guns in his pick up truck to go to the shooting range, but was denied by Van Wert County Sheriff Thomas Riggenbach because he was diagnosed with post traumatic stress disorder after serving in the Gulf War. But Sheriff Riggenbach says his criminal past is also playing factor into why he denied Redmon, leading Redmon to ...
June 10, 2013 - Your Hometown Lima Stations
- Greene Co. sheriff lifts order limiting conceal/carry weapons instructors
The sheriff found state law allows people seeking CCW permits to use any instructor who meets state's criteria. SPRINGFIELD, Mo. -- Sheriff Jim Arnott says his department will continue to accept training certificates for people who want to carry concealed weapons from any instructor who meets the state's criteria. Last week, Arnott put out a notice that, starting this fall, his department would ...
June 10, 2013 - KSPR Springfield
- John E Jones III in International Herald Tribune
In the New York action, the Rigases were charged with agreeing to conceal from investors, analysts and lenders the failing financial condition of Adelphia,District Judge John E. Jones III wrote. "In this action, the Rigases are charged...
- Neelie Kroes in Globe and Mail
The national management of these companies know what they were doing was wrong, but they tried to conceal their action and went ahead anyway,Ms. Kroes said in a statement. "The damage caused by this cartel will last for many years because...
- Mike Johanns in International Herald Tribune
We have taken this immediate step based on evidence of illicit activities and, in some cases, evidence of attempts to conceal those activities,Johanns said in a statement.