- v hide under a false appearance
- v cover as if with clothing
- v cover with or as if with a cloak
- s having its true character concealed with the intent of misleading
- s covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak
News & Articles
- Game Trailers: Halo 5 (E3 Teaser Trailer)
The teaser opens in a vast desert plain with a heavily cloaked figure walking across the sand hills. Then, as he walks the sands, rocks suddenly start to float and then drop to unveil as massive machine emerge from beneath the sand ...
June 14, 2013 - Baller Status
- Virginia GOP Candidate E.W. Jackson Goes Soft on Yoga
When I learned Virginia lieutenant governor candidate E.W. Jackson had written that yoga could leave you vulnerable to Satan, I was thrilled we finally had a brave leader who would take a stand against hideous yoga fashion and smelly hot studios and Lululemon princesses. But no. In a press conference this week, Jackson capitulated to the four-way-stretch-cloaked hordes, saying, "I do not believe ...
June 13, 2013 - The Atlantic Wire via Yahoo! News
- All-female miniature-warrior armies rock RPG status quo
The One-Shot Blonde sniper figure. (Credit: Raging Heroes) There are heaps of RPG miniatures available. It's easy to find muscled warrior dudes, cloaked wizard guys, armor-clad knights, and masculine beasts. It's less easy to find the ladies, especially ones wielding mighty weapons. The RPG miniature options for women players (or anyone playing with a woman character) are about to explode with ...
June 10, 2013 - CNET
- Vice President Dick Cheney in Reuters South Africa
...an extraordinary counterpoint to Obama's speech, former Vice President Dick Cheney said the president's reversals of Bush-era detainee policy amounted to "recklessness cloaked in righteousness and would make the American people less safe."
- Michael Bloomberg in FOXNews
The lies are "cloaked in concern for Israel, but the real concern is about partisan politics," said Bloomberg, who is Jewish. "This is wedge politics at its worst, and we've got to reject it- loudly, clearly and unequivocally."
- Barack Obama in International Herald Tribune
Our constitutional system has been assaulted by an overreaching Executive Branch cloaked in secrecy and hostile to precedent and evidence-based, decision-making,Obama wrote in the 1,000-word essay. "Our image and influence abroad has been...