- v make unrecognizable
We disguised our faces before robbing the bank
- s having its true character concealed with the intent of misleading
- When confronted with complaints, BMW engineers said, with barely disguised contempt: Ze system werks pervectly.
- Under arrest for trying to sneak into the football match disguised as boys, the girls await their punishment but being so tantalizingly close to the game is torture enough.
- Four other alleged conspirators whom the prosecution said were to have smuggled liquid explosives onboard jetliners disguised as soft drinks were acquitted of conspiring to .
News & Articles
- Indian migrants arriving to Nogales follow familiar patterns
These migrants were discovered on June 10 in a safe house in Nogales, Sonora that had been disguised to look like an alcohol rehabilitation center. They included 51 Guatemalans, six Indians and a Honduran. Photo: Cesar Barron A recent spate of detentions of undocumented Indian migrants in the Ambos Nogales area coincides with a reported rise in the number of Central Americans crossing the border ...
June 19, 2013 - The Sierra Vista Herald
- How To Hypnotize Someone | “Disguised Hypnosis” Teaches People How To Hypnotize Other People – V kool
Disguised Hypnosis created by Jonathan Conard Groves is a new hypnosis training course that provides learners with videos, exercises, manuals, and detailed instructions on how to hypnotize someone. A full Disguised Hypnosis review on the site Vkool.com indicates if the course is worth buying. (PRWeb June 15, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/how-to-hypnotize-someone ...
June 15, 2013 - PRWeb
- Thief disguised by grocery bag burglarizes jewelry store
Police are looking a thief who broke into a Huntsville jewelry store disguised with a grocery bag over their head.
June 14, 2013 - WAFF 48 News Huntsville
- Thad Matta in SI.com
The thing I enjoy about him is he gets better every day,Matta said. "The seven months that his hand was immobilized obviously set him back. When he came back, the hand didn't work. We disguised it; we didn't tell anybody that his right...
- StanisÅ‚aw Michalkiewicz in BBC News
During a broadcast on 27 March the radio's commentator Stanislaw Michalkiewicz accused Jews of "trying to force our government to pay extortion money disguised as 'compensation payments'" for property lost during and after World War II.
- Tim Pawlenty in Houston Chronicle
It's a disguised way to raise the income tax to buy down the property taxes without any reform also in the system, so we would take a dim view of that proposal,Pawlenty said at a news conference Monday morning.