- v disarrange or rumple; dishevel
- s in disarray; extremely disorderly
her clothing was disheveled
- After the firing, one shocked and disheveled young lady who made it to safety cried: "He is killing us!".
- He seemed a bit disheveled, wearing a light gray-green suit and a garish yellow tie, a costume more fitting for a used-car salesman than a former President.
- When he showed up the next day, his appearancelong-haired, disheveled, druggieseemed almost calculated to draw attention.
News & Articles
- LEISURE TIME: Old albums reveal Coliseum's history
“Here you go!” says Steve Kalnbach, operations supervisor for the City’s Civic Events Division, as he drops off three large, disheveled, antique-looking albums onto my desk.
June 15, 2013 - The San Angelo Standard-Times
- Puig gives Dodger fans newfound hope
For the most part, the Los Angeles Dodgers have endured a disheveled season without question. A synopsis would suggest they've been downright awful, and for all intents and purposes, that would be a correct analysis.
June 13, 2013 - The Spectrum
- Erin Brockovich mug shot: Drunk boat-driving does not make for a good photo
Erin Brockovich did not get a nice mug shot out of her arrest for drunk driving her boat on Friday. Sunburned and disheveled, the activist looks more of a mess. Check it out here.
June 11, 2013 - Zap2It
- Shia LaBeouf in KTAR.com
So I go to Walgreen's and I go to the cosmetic aisle,LaBeouf recalled, "and I see the security guard and he's looking at me, four in the morning, pretty disheveled, pretty messed up on the special magic sauce. And I get the pimple cream,...
- Kobe Bryant in USA Today
We'll have to just kind of go from there,Bryant said before Tuesday's 92-79 victory over Portland. "But our main concern is him as a person. The other day at practice when we saw him, he looked kind of disheveled a little bit and everybody...
- Josh Schwartz in Entertainment Weekly
Chuck made a promise to his sister, Ellie [Sarah Lancaster], that he was going to find their dad in time for her wedding,Schwartz explains. "He's living in a trailer, he's disheveled, he's paranoid and he's claiming constantly that Ted...