- n a split or indentation in something (as the palate or chin)
- n a long narrow opening
- v separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument
- v make by cutting into
- v come or be in close contact with; stick or hold together and resist separation
- s having one or more incisions reaching nearly to the midrib
- Courtney Love in Stuff.co.nz
When you see a child anywhere, say a child that doesn't have food or a child with a cleft palate who's been kept in a back room because the family is embarrassed or whatever it may be, it takes you back to really what's basic and what's really... Cindy McCain http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cindy_Hensley_McCain&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEs5wKM36kKP7hDXpih42OUucnnNw FOXNews http://www.google.com/url?q=http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/06/19/cindy-mccain-visits-vietnam-on-charity-trip/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEueCcHBl1-OGICEa5PGqxbj3S2tg Jun 19, 2008
18396 25861 cleft Courtney wrote in this unchanged extract: my mouth still looks wonky, i think i gott go back to paris tot he dr, hes nit a cosmetic surgeon he just fixes bad surgery and also cleft palates and serious shit its nbot really vanity hes conservtive,...
- Gideon Koren in Toronto Star
Koren said in the last five to 10 years there's been evidence that "other malformations, not just spina bifida, but also malformation of the heart, of the limbs, of the cleft lip, cleft palate, are also preventable by better using folic acid and...