rive : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v tear or be torn violently
- v separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument
- And they gathered in pity and fear, for they faced a problem that might rive their church to its foundations.
- Every year a new Maid of Orleans is elected from les damoiselles de la rive gauche, and she is the figurehead of the Saint Germain Fair.
- This is still part, of the war, and twelve million of us weren't just asked to kick in with four or rive years of our time.