roleplay : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v perform on a stage or theater
- In small groups of six or so, the pitchmen analyze realistic, tape-recorded selling situations, then break off for "roleplay" sessions with "pretend" customers.
- Does anyone else find it fascinating the roleplay that goes on in the saloon? The "shots", the drinking when "sad", the connection between the drinking and "cutting loose" to me .
News & Articles
- Fantasy Flight Games Launches Star Wars™ Roleplaying Game
Game brings the iconic film series to life at the game table, offers the most immersive Star Wars roleplaying experience yet. (PRWeb July 05, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/FFG/EdgeOfTheEmpire/prweb10900258.htm
July 5, 2013 - PRWeb
- Max Mosley in guardian.co.uk
I can think of few things more unerotic than Nazi roleplay, said Mosley, president of the FÃ©dÃ©ration Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA), the governing body for formula one.
- Tracey Cox in Independent Online
Anybody, male or female, may feel a bit silly with the idea of roleplay,says Tracey. "It may feel a bit like doctors and nurses when you were kids. But there are simple ways of doing it that can minimise the embarrassment and maximise your...