roll up :
- v form into a cylinder by rolling
- v get or gather together
- v arrive in a vehicle: "He rolled up in a black Mercedes"
- v make into a bundle
- v close (a car window) by causing it to move up, as with a handle
- v form a cylinder by rolling
- v show certain properties when being rolled
News & Articles
- Bulls Want FedEx to Deliver
By Pete Najarian, co-founder of OptionMonster NEW YORK -- FedEx reports earnings Wednesday before the bell, and traders are looking for the stock to deliver. OptionMonster's tracking programs detected a roll up from the June 105 calls to the July 110s. They sold the 105s for 52 cents and bought the 110s for 59 cents, so the transaction cost a net 7 cents. ... Click to view a price quote on FDX ...
June 19, 2013 - TheStreet.com