- v be compatible or in accordance with
You must adhere to the rules
- v follow through or carry out a plan without deviation
They adhered to their plan
- v come or be in close contact with; stick or hold together and resist separation
- v be a devoted follower or supporter
The residents of this village adhered to Catholicism
- v be loyal to
- v stick to firmly
Will this wallpaper adhere to the wall?
- The stench of burning bodies will adhere to you; this is no movie for kids.
- The biggest problem has been dealing with the Soviet ministries, which still adhere to rigid regulations in doling out precious supplies.
- Although my family was not fanatically religious, we did adhere very closely to the Muslim faith.
News & Articles
- Speaker Boehner: I’m not for a comprehensive immigration solution
Speaker John Boehner said Tuesday that he will adhere to the “Hastert Rule” on immigration reform. Read more...
June 19, 2013 - The Hill
- Firm58 Announces New Compliance & Surveillance Solution For Broker Dealers
Firm58, Inc, an independent financial management software company, introduced today its new Compliance & Surveillance solution for Equity and Option Broker Dealers. This new solution assists Compliance Officers and Senior Management adhere to regulatory guidelines by identifying suspicious trading behavior and patterns via an online dashboard.
June 18, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Cristiano Ronaldo Should Wait 18 Months Before Manchester United Return
Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has reportedly been told to wait 18 months before negotiating a prospective return to English Premier League powerhouse Manchester United. It is a move that makes sense for Ronaldo and United, and advice that he should adhere to. The Independent's Ian Herbert and Pete Jenson recently broke news of this development, and although the Red Devils aren't ...
June 18, 2013 - Bleacher Report