- v censure severely
- v restrain
- v correct by punishment or discipline
- It's still unclear whether this verdict will do anything to actually chasten Sandia into changing its management culture.
- But the failures of leadership of the 1840s and 1850s should also chasten us.
- The threat seemed to chasten Bermuda officials, who quickly reported that there was no evidence Perot or anyone in his family had known about or authorized the "jackhammering" of .
News & Articles
- Giving Hope for health
Brenda Whitlock, who is a patient and a board member at the Primary Care & Hope Clinic, gets her blood pressure checked by Dr. Chayla Chasten. Whitlock began going to the clinic after she lost her job and insurance.
Aug. 26, 2013 - The Journal News
- Tom Tancredo in Boston Globe (registration)
The Senate -- in a rare moment of clarity -- rejected its amnesty-now, enforcement-later approach to immigration,Tancredo said. "Hopefully, listening to their electorate will chasten these senators so that they'll put amnesty away for...