- v censure severely
She chastised him for his insensitive remarks
- The media is often chastised by the bloggers round the world when they do selective and motivated reporting.
- The President of the party chastised his lieutenant for leaking the bad news to the press.
- The judge chastised the prosecution for bringing in irrelevant things into the proceedings.
News & Articles
- Geraldo On The O’Reilly Factor: ‘The NY Times Is Constantly Surprised Obama Is Not A Liberal’
On The O'Reilly Factor Friday night, Geraldo Rivera proposed multiple theories for the yesterday's New York Times editorial switcheroo , in which the paper amended its op-ed to more narrowly chastise President Obama on surveillance issues.
June 8, 2013 - Mediaite
- City workers who rescued boy from alleged kidnapping saw ‘fear all over his face’
City Streets and Sanitation workers Alfreda Clark and Mary Baggett were surveying empty lots from their SUV when they saw a little boy run out of an alley and duck between two abandoned buildings. They drove over, intending to chastise the 10-year-old boy for being near the abandoned buildings. “Then I looked at the little boy and saw he had fear all over his face,” Clark said. “I asked him if ...
June 7, 2013 - Chicago Sun-Times
- Willie Randolph in International Herald Tribune
I'll chastise him later,Randolph said, tongue firmly in cheek. "I'll get on him. I'll get the whip and I'll beat him, I'll beat him later, all right? Wow, what about Santana?"
- Paul Dewar in Toronto Sun
Their approach was to chastise but not to be able to significantly do anything. So this shows a maturation in their approach,Dewar said. "They now have to be clear about what their goals are."
- Nathaniel Fick in Washington Post
My advice is to call him back to Washington, publicly chastise him and then make it clear that there is something greater at stake here,said Nathaniel Fick, who served in Iraq and Afghanistan and is now chief executive of the Center for a New...