- n a workplace that serves as a telecommunications facility where lines from telephones can be connected together to permit communication
- s serving as an essential component
the central cause of the problem
- a in or near a center or constituting a center; the inner area
a central position
- Since 1958, central Chicago has lost 21,000 inhabitants to the suburbs.
- Jerusalem was central to the spiritual identity of Muslims from the very beginning of their faith.
- The central government has failed to provide these.
News & Articles
- Central 1 Credit Union Appoints CFO Helen Blackburn as Interim President & CEO
Central 1 Credit Union today announced that current Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President Strategy, Helen Blackburn, has been appointed Interim President & Chief Executive Officer , effective ...
June 18, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Central Maine group files suit over Anthem, MaineHealth proposal
Central Maine Healthcare seeks an expedited hearing and release of information on an Anthem-MaineHealth insurance plan that would be offered under the Affordable Care Act.
June 18, 2013 - Portland Press Herald
- Morocco central bank keeps benchmark interest rate unchanged
Rabat (Reuters) - Morocco's central bank kept its key interest rate unchanged at 3.0 percent on Tuesday, forecasting inflation would stay in line with its price stability objective and as the government maintains the current subsidy system. The central bank estimates that inflation in the next six quarters should remain broadly in line with the price stability objective in the medium term ...
June 18, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Arsene Wenger in ESPN
Koscielny is a central defender with great ability who performed extremely well last season for Lorient,manager Arsene Wenger told the club's official website. "We identified him as a very strong centre half, who has made big progress very...
- Vice President Dick Cheney in International Herald Tribune
Told by reporters about the Taliban claim of responsibility for the attack, Cheney said: "I think they clearly try to find ways to question the authority of the central government. Striking at Bagram with a suicide bomber, I suppose, is one way to...
- Liam Fox in The Age
This will simplify current command arrangements and enable UK troops to be redeployed to reinforce progress in the key districts of central Helmand,he said.