- a advocating centralization
- But last week Archbishop Chrysostomos of Greece flatly rejected Paul's appeal, calling the Roman church "centralist and absolutist.
- Economists still hoped to press on with planned reforms, and Dubcek promised that "we shall in no form return to the outlived bureaucratic-centralist methods of management.
- But on the opposite flank, followers of the National Alliance prefer a unified Italian state and support the centralist policies of Benito Mussolini.
News & Articles
- A History of Spanish Autonomy
How unresolved historic conflicts inside a nation undermine its future. Ferdinand and Isabella. (Source: Wikimedia ) The idea of a centralist Spain became especially violent when Franco tried to suppress regional identities.
Nov. 3, 2013 - The Globalist
- Stephane Dion in Calgary Sun
I have also heard of you,Dion replied. "Apparently you are an unreconstructed Trudeauite, a centralist, and completely inflexible."
- Rajiv Gandhi in Times of India
Elections are essential in a democracy, more so in the rural local bodies. You can't imagine a panchayat without elections. Ruling out polls in panchayats reflects a centralist mendacity that refuses to empower local bodies,former MLA and...
- Joseph Schumpeter in BusinessWorld Online
In his address titled "The March into Socialism," Schumpeter said "the capitalist order tends to destroy itself and that centralist socialism is......a likely heir apparent."