- s capable of being challenged
- From recent antitrust experience, Consolidated is now intently avoiding challengeable mergers.
News & Articles
- Limbaugh: Filibuster ‘Distraction’ Part of Dem Plan for ‘Total Statist Authoritarianism’
As far as Rush Limbaugh is concerned, the so-called Senate "nuclear option" is just a distraction from Obamacare, but it's far more insidious than that, as he argued, because the Democrats are so "hell-bent" on winning in 2014 by any means necessary in order to fulfill their ideal of a "total, authoritarian, non-challengeable control over the U.S. government."
Nov. 21, 2013 - Mediaite
- Dennis G. Jacobs in The National Law Journal
Jacobs quoted Platt from the transcript of the Dec. 11 hearing telling Assistant US Attorney Charles P. Kelly, "I don't have to do anything because I have this agreement. Because it's not challengeable according toyou, the agreement itself."
- Richard Blumenthal in Hartford Courant
Blumenthal said he will "continue to fight against payment to this contractor because its claims to taxpayer money are certainly challengeable," adding that the Supreme Court decision "affirms a broader principle that the state has no binding...
- Gerry Ritz in Canada.com
There's really no way to do that at any government level. We have little things called treasury boards and auditors general that take a dim view, and of course (unsecured loans) are completely trade-challengeable,Ritz said.