chambered : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v place in a chamber
- s having compartmental chambers
a spiral chambered seashell
- Because once they've put on the goofy glasses, the film's chambered nautilus, leafy sea dragon and amorous cuttlefish will so immerse them, they'll be holding their breath.
- These humans have written two books that look very different but are, in their warm-blooded, four-chambered hearts, very similar.
- He hosts the program in an echo-chambered voice, while he stands beside the word TRUE, spelled out in block letters 22 feet high, or roughly ten times as tall as Jack Webb.
News & Articles
- Retirement leaves opening for judge
The Commission on Judicial Selection announced a judgeship vacancy will occur in Minnesota’s Third Judicial District Court. The Honorable Joseph F. Wieners has retired, leaving a vacancy to be chambered at Rochester in Olmsted County in the Third Judicial District. The Commission is searching for fair, experienced, and civic-minded individuals to serve on the bench [...]
July 30, 2013 - Austin Daily Herald
- Tony Robinson in Aberdeen Press and Journal
What model is it, what's it chambered for, and where is it? Why does he think that's a more worthy gun to own than, say, an AR-15, or a Benelli semi-auto? What makes a Beretta shotgun more deserving of protection against Draconian legislation than... Alan Gottlieb http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Gottlieb&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFFQnCycT_LRuelYwKQc1MkbkYw6A MarketWatch http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/ccrkba-biden-its-not-your/story.aspx%3Fguid%3D%257BF6724FBC-558B-4AD5-BEDD-DE247F94E4C5%257D%26dist%3Dhppr&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFOIQiXK5fXHDodhNJYL8TlNwTsUw Sep 22, 2008
16528 23052 chambered My favourite place in Scotland is Maeshowe, a chambered cairn in Orkney," said Tony. "It is an extraordinary Neolithic cairn which has been built so finely that the engineering is staggering. The Vikings visited it thousands of years later...