- v make central
- a drawn toward a center or brought under the control of a central authority
News & Articles
- Enterasys enhances data centre offerings
Enterasys this week unveiled new switches, software and management products to enhance the automation and centralised control of data centre operations.
June 21, 2013 - TechWorld
- Peter Saunders in Sydney Morning Herald
I realised a decent society didn't have to be delivered by thuggish trade unions and centralised bureaucracy,says Saunders. "It was a real eye-opener."
- John Howard in NEWS.com.au
This is a political device to give the impression of modernity but in reality it will hand back even greater power to union bosses in a centralised body,Mr Howard said on ABC radio. "It's all about the politics of industrial relations....
- Nick Minchin in Sydney Morning Herald
That's the problem with having this sort of highly centralised government-mandated nationwide filtering system,Senator Minchin said in a telephone interview. "The argy-bargy that would result over what is in and what is out strikes me as...