- n reading superficially or at random
- n the act of feeding by continual nibbling
- v shop around; not necessarily buying
I don't need help, I'm just browsing
- v feed as in a meadow or pasture
- v look around casually and randomly, without seeking anything in particular
- v eat lightly, try different dishes
There was so much food at the party that we quickly got sated just by browsing
- The site's selection is massive, and browsing is a breeze.
- While it's true that the iPhone accounts for more Web browsing than any other smartphone, it's also true that browsing the Web on it is still a suboptimal experience.
- Every web surfer, in the course of his or her browsing, has been forced to stop and perform this weird little task: look at a picture of some wavy, ghostly, distorted letters and .
News & Articles
- Arsenal Transfer Rumors: The 4 Biggest Questions Arsene Wenger Must Address
Any Internet-browsing Arsenal fan will be bombarded with transfer rumors during every online sojourn this summer. Most will be false, and many of those will neglect the team's actual needs. So where do the Gunners actually have to improve this summer? While Arsenal are not quite as bad as some of the more pessimistic pundits would have you believe, their fourth-place finish—and struggle to get ...
June 14, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Green is where it’s at
Browsing through the exhibits Sunday afternoon offered Sarah Garrett and her mother, Cheryl Taylor, the perfect opportunity to find ways to be more eco-friendly while also fulfilling a need.
June 13, 2013 - Austin American-Statesman
- Police: Union Co. man caught browsing child pornography at public library
A Union County man is behind bars after detectives said he was caught browsing child pornography at a public library. Deputies arrested Brandon Helms around noon Tuesday after they said a library patron noticed some disturbing images on Helms' computer and tipped off library workers. Investigators praised the quick actions of the employee, who used the library's security software to tap into ...
June 12, 2013 - WSOC-TV Charlotte
- Steve Jobs in Digital-Lifestyles.Info
Steve Jobs said that he thought, "Windows users are going to be really impressed when they see how fast and intuitive web browsing can be with Safari," an opinion we can't quite concur with just yet, but with the program only in beta, it's...
- Jon Stephenson von Tetzchner in Inquirer
The idea of navigating the vastness of the web from such a small screen can be a daunting leap, which is why we have long committed to make the browsing experience you are familiar with from your PC, easy to do on your mobile phone,said Jon...