branding : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the act of stigmatizing
- v burn with a branding iron to indicate ownership; of animals
- v to accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful
- v mark with a brand or trademark
- v mark or expose as infamous
- Successful branding is a long process.
- Part life coaching, part management consulting, personal branding applies the language, philosophies and strategies of Madison Avenue to the brand that is you.
- Even branding is tame compared with more extreme bod-mod, ranging from people who have their tongues split to some Star Trek fanatics who have supposedly tried to look like a .
News & Articles
- Letter: Scorched by branding
I find it very disturbing that Mr. Epperson, New Bern city manager, presented to the Board of Aldermen that the current Branding Program would cost $82,000. Now I find that in March of 2013 another $10,000 was spend on branding. Additionally for the city budget of 2013-14, Mr. Epperson has requested an additional $75,000 to implement the branding program. Was this a bait and switch act or not ...
June 21, 2013 - New Bern Sun Journal
- Havas PR Launches Havas Peaks - A Global Consultancy For Executive Branding
Havas PR Launches Havas Peaks - A Global Consultancy For Executive Branding
June 20, 2013 - CNW Group via Yahoo! Finance
- Bluffton branding campaign needs you
Bluffton needs a brand. The town is undergoing a branding campaign and wants everyone's feedback. That means you. Let the branding begin.
June 19, 2013 - Bluffton Today
- Alan Gould in BusinessWeek
It is a sad day when an icon like Barbara Walters, in the sunset of her life, is reduced to publicly branding herself as an adulterer, humiliating an innocent family with accounts of her illicit affair and speaking negatively against me all for the... Star Jones http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Jones&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHgW_Xidjz_qFo2ymP10LnB4q-1Lw USA Today http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2008-05-07-jones-walters_N.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF_S25CWrp9T9m-A8IyXvuKlaZT9w May 7, 2008
12336 16914 branding You're seeing something of a democratization of global branding," said Alan Gould, chief executive officer of Nielsen IAG, part of New York-based Nielsen Co., which measures what consumers watch and buy. "To invest in the World Cup in a...
- George Gillett in Vancouver Sun (subscription)
Liverpool is the No. 1 brand in Europe,Gillett said. "If you go to the Far East, where Manchester United has historically been the No. 1 brand, Chelsea has recently become quite popular. They have a global branding concept that involves...